If the negligence of another party has left you with an injury that has hurt you physically and financially, call us for compassionate and zealous legal representation for your personal injury case. If an injury has caused you to miss work and/or incur medical expenses that may enable you to receive monetary compensation. We have the experience, persistence and work ethic to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you suffered an injury...
and have received medical care and/or suffered a loss of income due to the negligence of another person or company, it is imperative that you seek strong legal counsel. Allow Justin to discuss your case with you during a free consultation. He will evaluate your claims during the consultation to determine with you what is the best way for you to proceed. The initial consultation is completely free
Have you been injured on the job and need strong, reliable representation of your workers compensation case? Call and let us seek out and obtain the compensation you deserve.
In certain cases, you may have the ability to receive additional compensation from the person or company that caused your injuries. Kallal Law specializes in working with our clients on these types of cases.
We have the knowledge and experience
to identify these opportunities and ensure that you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries possible.
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Rehabilitation Expenses
- Permanent Impairment Awards
- Loss of Earning Capacity Awards
- Education and/or Retraining Benefits
- Third party or co-employee compensation
About Justin Kallal
Justin is grounded by a strong Wyoming College of Law educational foundation, continuous learning and willingness to stand up and tell his client’s stories. Justin is here to help you win your personal injury or worker’s compensation claims.
Mr. Kallal has been admitted to practice in all Wyoming and Idaho District and Federal Courts.
For compassionate and zealous legal representation on your workers compensation or personal injury case, call today to schedule your free consultation.
- 1998 B.A. Philosophy University Wyoming in Laramie
- 2001 J.D. University of Wyoming in Laramie
- 2009 Completed the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Oil & Gas Short Course
- 2013 Completed the Wyoming Agricultural and Natural Resource Mediation Program2015 Idaho Trial Skills Academy
- 2015 Idaho Trial Skills Academy
Attorney Kallal is a member of the following organizations:
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers, Board Member
- Teton County Bar
- Wyoming State Bar
- Morgan King Bankruptcy Academy
- Inns of Court
- Idaho State Bar
- Lee v. State, 36 P.3d 1133 (Wyo. 2001)
- Brown v. State, 44 P.3d 97 (Wyo. 2002)
- Redco Construction v. Profile Properties, 271 P.3d 408 (Wyo. 2012)